- A member of our design team will schedule a time to meet with you.
- We will discuss your ideas and wishes for your outdoor living space; this could involve discussing your lifestyle and how your outdoor space should reflect that.
- After we have your ideas on paper we will measure your property and take some site photographs for reference when we are designing.
- This is where the fun begins! We take your ideas and combine them with our ideas, experience and knowledge to create your dream outdoor living space.
- This phase typically takes around 1 week
- We will meet again to further discuss and explore your design.
- If there are changes or additions from our initial idea session we will make them at this point in our process.
the finer things
- After we have made any of the necessary changes or additions we'll add in all the finer details.
- We will meet again to go through the final design. We want to make sure you are comfortable with everything happening in the design plans before moving forward.
- Once you are happy with everything we will put together a quote.
- After the final design approval we send a quote for you to look over.
- Depending on the size of project we may meet with you to go through everything involved in your project. This way we can answer any questions you may have right then and there.
- All of our quotes are broken down to show every aspect of the proposed project, this way you are able to see where your investment is going.
- When you are ready to move forward we will put together a contract.
create & construct
- Once a contract has been signed we will schedule a time for your project to begin.
- You will meet our experienced construction teams who will complete your project from start to finish.
- We treat all of our landscape projects the same, no matter the size. Whether they are big or small, we take pride in our work and will go the extra mile to create your dream outdoor space!